Fits up to 48-inch firepits: Round cover measures 18 inches tall x 48 inches diameter; Fits fire pits up to 48 inches in diameter; Accommodates propane fire pits, and outdoor wood-burning fireplaces when not in use
Well made: Fireplace cover is made of durable 190T oxford cloth for both waterproof and weather-resistance to withstand the elements and keep your fire pit long-lasting
Drawstring closure for secure fit: Outdoor firepit cover features drawstring & toggle for tight and snug protection
High quality protects your fire pit: Black cover ensures your fire bowl will stay protected in harsh outdoor conditions, whether it is in the patio, backyard, deck, porch, or lawn
Helpful Safety Tips for Fire Pits:
- Place your fire pit 10 feet from any structure or neighboring yard.
- Do not place your fire pit under a covered porch, trees, or on a wood deck.
- Flammable materials must be more than 5 feet away before starting your fire.
- Do not use your fire pit if it is too windy or too dry.
- Never leave your fire pit unattended as the wind can quickly kick out sparks.
- Always use a poker when trying to move logs in the fire pit.
- Use a spark screen to keep embers inside the fire pit.