FiltersShowing all 33 results
Frequently Asked Questions
- With a dry, soft cloth, rub the scratch in circular motions to disperse the wax.
- If you have a severe scratch, the leather wax is applied to restore the leather to its original state .
- The wax or leather cream must be applied frequently to maintain luster and softness.
1. Make sure to clean immediately
If your Woosir crazy horse leather watch roll case becomes stained, apply a damp cloth to remove the stain. If it is damp you can use a dry, clean cloth to dry the moisture with a gentle.
It is best to clean it immediately , as you do not want the stain to persist for long and become permanent. If water sits for a long time on the surface, it may create a stain.
2. Avoid using chemical-based cleaners.
What sets this and leathers apart from others is the specific wax that is applied to it. It is an organic substance that acts on the fibers of leather. If you're looking to get rid of a stain, chemical-based cleaners could cause damage to the wax and weaken the leather. Instead, you should use an easy cloth along with warm water and mild hand soap to take away the stain.
3. Apply leather creams and conditioners
The scratches and marks on wild horse leather can tell the story of the material and its purpose, not everybody enjoys these marks. If you're looking to make your horse's leather appear as nice as new use an the balm or conditioner.
To ensure that you're doing the right thing You should know how to treat the leather.
The Crazy Horse Leather for You
The most of vintage leather bags on woosir.com, such as vintage leather backpacks,vintage leather duffle bags,vintage leather briefcases are made from crazy horse leather. The most costly leather available on the market since it is handmade and not treated using chemicals. If handled with care, the crazy horse leather product will remain strong and sturdy even after 20 years.